At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart.
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them?
At ICON, we have an incredible opportunity for an imaging specialist to join the team in Ireland, Poland or the UK.
- This person is responsible for image quality review, image processing, site technical assessment
- Performs image processing in accordance to the study specific guidelines
- Provides image quality assurance according to study specifications
- Works directly with clinical operations and business development providing imaging expertise
- Communicates with client, sites and CRAs to deliver high quality standards and strive for excellence
- Communicates with site technical personnel
- Conducts site imaging manual training calls in support of study site training
- Serves as monitor for independent analysis sessions
- Assists project manager with the development of project specific procedure manual
- Participates in project team meetings providing image QC status
- Quality control of offsite assessments/blinded reads
- Undertakes other reasonable related duties as assigned
What you need:
- Board certified or Board eligible in imaging sciences or related field, or local equivalent
- Clinical imaging experience in DXA and/or MRI with liver quantification experience
- Bachelor's degree, or local equivalent, in life sciences or technology, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years’ prior relevant imaging experience
- Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel. Therefore, dependent on the employees’ location, the employee may be required to possess a valid driver’s licence.